Welcome to the Munich Workshop on Coding and Cryptography (MWCC) 2019!
The 2019 Munich Workshop on Coding and Cryptography (MWCC 2019) takes place on July 15-16, 2019. The workshop consists of invited talks in the area of coding theory and cryptography and a poster session.
We look forward to seeing you in Munich!
Workshop Chairs: Sven Puchinger, Vladimir Sidorenko, Antonia Wachter-Zeh
Local Organization: Haider Alkim, Lukas Holzbaur, Hedongliang Liu, Georg Maringer, Julian Renner, Nicole Rossmann, Lorenz Welter
Topics of interest
- Coding theory
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Peter Beelen (Technical University of Denmark, Denmark)
- Tuvi Etzion (Technion, Israel)
- Alexey Frolov (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech), Russia)
- Tim Güneysu (Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany)
- Bernhard Haeupler (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Camilla Hollanti (Aalto University, Finnland)
- Grigory Kabatyansky (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech), Russia)
- Tanja Lange (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands)
- Pierre Loidreau (IRMAR, France)
- Joachim Rosenthal (University of Zurich, Switzerland)
- John Sheekey (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Paul H. Siegel (University of California, San Diego, USA)
- Jean-Pierre Tillich (INRIA, France)
- Eitan Yaakobi (Technion, Israel)
Registration is free. If you intend to come, please register via this link.
The deadline for registrations is July 1.
There will be a poster session. If you are interested in presenting a poster, please send an email to email@example.com with a preliminary title.
The deadline for poster registrations is July 9.
Formatting requirements for the poster are: DIN A0, portrait.
We offer a printing service for the posters. To get your poster printed, please send the title and a pdf document of your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 9.
- Hotel Lex: Until June 12, there is a limited special offer for stays from July 13 to July 17. Use the code word 'TUM JULY-Conference '
- Hotel Antares: Until May 6, there is a limited special offer for stays from July 13 to July 17. Use the code word 'COD workshop July'
- Metro map Munich.
- Airport to Hotel Lex: use S8 to Herrsching. Get off at Hauptbahnhof (central train station) and take the U1 heading to OEZ (1 station) or the tram 20/21 (2 stations). Get off at Stiglmaierplatz and walk to Brienner Straße 48.
- Airport to Hotel Antares: use S8 to Herrsching. Get off at München Ost (east train station) and take the U5 heading to Laimer Platz (1 station). Get off at Odeonsplatz and walk to Amalienstraße 20.
- We recommend the Airport-City-Day-Ticket since it allows you to use the public transport in Munich during the whole day.
- At the Institute for Communications Engineering, take the elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor. The talks will be given in the seminar room N2408.