Evaluation of the technical work (40%):
Completeness, scientific accuracy:
- The research scope was defined.
- The thesis goals are sensible and clearly outlined.
- The research results are correct and clearly explained.
Evaluation of the written report (40%):
Contents and structure:
- The overall appearance of the thesis is appropriate.
- The thesis is free of grammar and spelling errors.
- The thesis is written in a coherent, formal style.
- The thesis is well organized.
Ability to work independently (20%):
- Are own solutions or solution strategies developed?
- Are own decisions made?
- Was the information acquired independently?
- Does the student identify with the tasks?
- Is the student interested in the work?