Since May 2018, I have been a postdoctoral researcher in the Coding for Communications and Data Storage (COD) group at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), where I am working on algebraic coding theory and its applications in network coding and cryptography.
From January 2014 to April 2018, I was a research assistant at the Institute of Communications Engineering, Ulm University. In June 2018, I defended my PhD thesis with the title "Construction and Decoding of Evaluation Codes in Hamming and Rank Metric", which was advised by Prof. Martin Bossert.
I obtained a B.Sc. in electrical engineering from Ulm University (2009-2012), was an exchange student at the University of Toronto, Canada, for two semesters (2012-2013), and received a B.Sc. in mathematics from Ulm University (2013-2016).
I am interested in algebraic coding theory, its related mathematical methods, and its applications.
Algebraic Coding Theory
- Decoding of algebraic codes
- Construction of new algebraic codes
- Rank-metric codes
- Fast operations on linearized/skew polynomials
- Row reduction of polynomial matrices
- Network coding
- Code-based cryptography
- Physical unclonable functions
A list of my publications and preprints can be downloaded here.
- Summer 2019: Coding Theory for Storage and Networks (TUM), jointly with Prof. Antonia Wachter-Zeh
- Winter 2018/2019: Channel Coding (TUM)
- Winter 2017/2018: Einführung in die Nachrichtentechnik (Ulm University)
- Summer 2017: Advanced Channel Coding (Ulm University)
- Winter 2016/2017: Channel Coding (Ulm University)
- Summer 2016: Applied Information Theory (Ulm University)
- Winter 2015/2016: Signale und Systeme (Ulm University)
- Summer 2015: Theory of Digital Networks (Ulm University)
- Winter 2014/2015: Einführung in die Nachrichtentechnik (Ulm University)
- Summer 2014: Applied Information Theory (Ulm University)
- Winter 2013/2014: Signale und Systeme (Ulm University)