Dr. Youlong Wu
Youlong Wu obtained his B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, in 2007. He received the M.S. degree in electrical engineering from Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China, in 2011. In 2014, he received the Ph.D. degree at Telecom ParisTech, in Paris, France. Since December 2014, he has been a postdoc at the Institute for Communication Engineering, Technische Universität München (TUM), Munich, Germany. His research interests include information theory and wireless communication.
- Wu, Y. and Wigger, M.: Coding schemes with rate-limited feedback that improve over the nofeedback capacity for a large class of broadcast channels. IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, Vol. 62, Apr 2016, 2009-2033 [PDF]
- Wu, Y.: Coding schemes for discrete memoryless multicast networks with rate-limited feedback. Information Theory Workshop - Fall (ITW), 2015 IEEE, Oct 2015 [PDF]
- Wu, Y.: Coding Schemes for discrete memoryless multicast networks with and without feedback. 53rd Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing , Sep 2015 [PDF]
- Wu, Y.: Coding schemes for the discrete memoryless broadcast channel with feedback. , Mar 2015 [PDF]
- Wu, Y., Minero, P. and Wigger, M.: Insufficiency of linear-feedback schemes in gaussian broadcast channels with common message. IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, Vol. 8, Aug 2014, 4553–4566 [PDF]
- Wu, Y. and Wigger, M.: Coding schemes for the discrete memoryless broadcast channel with rate-limited feedback. Information Theory (ISIT), 2014 IEEE International Symposium on, Jul 2014 [PDF]
- Wu, Y. and Wigger, M.: Any positive feedback rate increases the capacity of strictly less-noisy broadcast channels. Information Theory Workshop (ITW), 2013 IEEE, 2013 [PDF]
- Wu, Y., Minero, P. and Wigger, M.: Reliability of the Gaussian broadcast channel with common message and feedback. Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), IEEE 14th Workshop on, Jun 2013 [PDF]
- My CV could be found here.