- Topics in Multi-User Information Theory [ pdf file ] [ DOI link ]
G. Kramer, Found. Trends Commun. Inf. Theory, vol. 4, no. 4-5, pp. 265-444, 2007
- Cooperative Communications [ pdf file ] [ DOI link ]
G. Kramer, I. Maric, and R.D. Yates, Found. Trends Network., vol. 1, no. 3-4, pp. 271-425, 2006
- Directed Information for Channels with Feedback [ ps.gz file ] [ pdf file ]
Konstanz: Hartung-Gorre Verlag, 1998. ETH Series Inf. Proc., Vol. 11, Ed. James L. Massey.
Recent Journal Publications
- "Coding for positive rate in the source model key agreement problem,"
A. Gohari, O. Günlü, G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, submitted May 2019
- "Analysis of massive MIMO and base station cooperation in an indoor scenario,"
S. Dierks, G. Kramer, B. Panzner, W. Zirwas, EURASIP J. Wireless Commun. Network., submitted Apr 2019
- "Sum-rate capacity for symmetric Gaussian multiple access channels with feedback,"
E. Sula, M. Gastpar, G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, submitted Nov 2018
Recently Published or Accepted:
- "Information theory for cellular wireless networks,"
Y.-H. Kim and G. Kramer, in Information Theoretic Perspectives on 5G Systems and Beyond, I. Maric, S. Shamai, O. Simeone, eds., Cambridge Univ. Press, to appear
- "Code constructions for physical unclonable functions and biometric secrecy systems,"
O. Günlü, O. İşcan, V. Sidorenko, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, to appear
- "Quasi-concavity for Gaussian multicast relay channels,"
M. Thakur and G. Kramer, Entropy, Jan 2019
- "Privacy, secrecy, and storage with multiple noisy measurements of identifiers,"
O. Günlü and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, Nov 2018
- "Rate-distortion performance of lossy compressed sensing of sparse sources,"
M. Leinonen, M. Codreanu, M. Juntti, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Commun., Oct 2018
- "Autocorrelation function for dispersion-free fiber channels with distributed amplification,"
G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, Jul 2018
Recent Conference Publications
- "Joint state sensing and communication over memoryless multiple access channels,"
M. Kobayashi, H. Hamad, G. Kramer, and G. Caire, IEEE Int. Symp. Inf. Theory, Paris, France, Jul 7-12, 2019
- "Optimization of bit mapping and quantized decoding for off-the-shelf protograph LDPC codes with application to IEEE 802.3ca,"
F. Steiner and G. Kramer, Int. Symp. Turbo Codes & Iter. Inf. Proc., Hong Kong, Dec 3-7, 2018